About this training
Welcome to the Rebellion! This is the starting point for anyone that's new to Extinction Rebellion, so that you can find out who we are and where we come from. It will provide a context for further training modules.
Each lesson has these parts:
- Intro/aims - sets the scene: why is this topic important and what will you learn;
- Learning materials - the core information, activities, perspectives that we hope you will take away;
- Case studies - what these principles, activities etc look like in practice;
- Your turn - an activity to give you some practice in applying the principles, perspectives etc;
- Review, reflect, resources - recap what you've learned and how you could explore further;
- Quiz - a self-assessment to help you judge how well you've understood.
You can have up to 10 attempts on each quiz question. If you run out of attempts, let us know and we will help you out and reset your attempts.
The list below shows the full breakdown of activities included in this training - you can see which ones you've competed by seeing which boxes are ticked.