1. The Rebellion Academy trainings and/or the Rebellion Academy website have been developed by volunteers in the Rebellion Academy team, part of XR UK, within the Extinction Rebellion movement. They are offered to others within the movement in line with the Principles and Values of the movement. Neither Rebellion Academy team nor XR UK are incorporated as legal entities. The Rebellion Academy team work with some third-party technical platforms (“the delivery platforms”) to support the provision of the trainings. In the remainder of this document the term “we” means the Rebellion Academy team.
2. Users of the Rebellion Academy, including the Rebellion Academy website may interact with several different systems, including:
- Learning Management System Moodle;
- Google’s YouTube service;
- Google Cloud’s G Suite applications;
- Google’s Analytics service;
4. Your use of the Rebellion Academy and/or the Rebellion Academy website is subject to the following conditions:
- you agree that your online activities in using the course and website will only be for lawful purposes;
- you agree to use any Rebellion Academy training and/or the Rebellion Academy website only in ways that do not infringe the rights of anyone else or restrict or prevent anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the Rebellion Academy trainings and/or the Rebellion Academy website;
- you agree not to use the course or website for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- you agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the course and website, or to attempt to do so;
- you agree, if you register for an account on an Rebellion Academy training and/or the Rebellion Academy website, not to set up multiple accounts;
- you agree that you will not let anyone else use an account you have set up on an Rebellion Academy training and/or the Rebellion Academy website;
- you agree not to knowingly transmit any data or send or submit any harmful content such as viruses, or other harmful programs or computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware;
- you agree not to ask for, collect or harvest any personal data of any user of an Rebellion Academy training and/or the Rebellion Academy website;
- you agree not to post, upload, email or otherwise transmit or cause the transmission of chain letters, surveys or studies, calls to action, junk mail, pyramid schemes, incentives (monetary or click-based), spam, or bulk communications of any kind, whether for commercial or non-commercial purposes;
- you agree not to use a Rebellion Academy training and/or the Rebellion Academy website in any manner intended to damage, or impair the functioning of the systems on which any Rebellion Academy training and the Rebellion Academy website rely, nor to ignore or circumvent any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations relating to any of the systems upon which the Rebellion Academy training and/or the Rebellion Academy website rely;
- you agree not to access or attempt to access any other user’s account or falsely state, impersonate, or otherwise, misrepresent your identity.
6. You agree not to copy or distribute the course materials, including videos, texts, and assessments without first contacting the individuals who originated them, to gain their permission. If any Rebellion Academy training or website content is found to infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party we will remove this as soon as possible after we are made aware of such infringement.